Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Discuss best practices and workflow advice for Surface Guided Radiation Therapy on all treatment sites.
By jose_carlos_pichardo
When I acquire a new reference capture after shifts, I will sometimes need to edit the ROI. I am finding it difficult to see the ROI because it shows up in PHOTO mode, versus the previous white opaque ROI. Is there a way to switch back and forth between the photo ROI and the white ROI?
By marko_laaksomaa Finland flag
Hello Jose

I think you need to select SURFACE DISPLAY from the side bar and select an option you want to use. AlignRT quick start guide 6.11.1.

Regards Marko
Or 7.17.3. Select or deselect 3D photo in the surface display, if you mean that. That is unknown feature to me.
Back at work. We also have that 3D photo active. We have not much paid attention to that. If you think that it is easier to edit ROI without 3DPHOTO: after you have acquired reference capture, from treatment side bar 1) select surface display and 2) deselect 3D photo. Then 3) Edit ROI. Seems to work on the fly on AlignRT treatment view also. I have to add here that Advance quick start quide book is great. It is very informative, practical and clear. Likewise is the version 6.2 as well. ALL the AlignRT users here in Tampere thinks that 6.2 is SIGNIFICANTLY easier and more pleasant to use than the previous one.