Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Share thoughts on frameless, maskless stereotactic radiosurgery with SGRT.
By serpil_wilson_ms_dabr
What is everyone's opinion on different open masks? Also does anyone have an opinion on the bite blocks built in open masks?
By michael_tallhamer_msc_dabr
Copied from my SRS response...

"""

We have used both types and both work well. We use the Orfit 3-point openface masks for almost 95% of our SRS cases ranging from simple mets to trigem cases and really really like them. We have a site using the Q-fix masks with the “bite-stick” (or whatever you call it) that you stick into their mouth through the mask material and that seems to work really well. The concept is interesting so we have tried just this week to make a bite stick for some of our standard 5-point closed face Orfit H&N masks which usually perform really well without it to see if that adds anything to the setup consistency over time on some of the patients we know are going to loose alot of weight during xrt (we will see). I’m not sure how much it buys you with or without the bite-stick over the standard open face as we really haven’t seen a need for it on our openface mask patients (more so closed face masks where the cameras can’t help compensate)

"""
Best Regards,
Mike
By victoria_hammondturner
Hi all

We are about to start using Align RT.

But we are also now looking into open faced masks and I notice there an no recent posts about them

Can I ask everyone which they think are the best?

Thank you in anticipation

Vicky
By kristi_anders
We utilize the Orfit 3 point open faced masks.  They work extremely well.  The key is to ensure the open area extends far enough back on the forehead and sides for optimal Align RT usage.  We also have have men with facial hair shave before the simulation and for treatment.
By ellen_herron_bsrtt
We use Civco clear vision masks and are happy with them. One of their reps came out to give us pointers on how to make them especially if you are doing it alone.