Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Share thoughts and ideas about SGRT in general and the SGRT Community.
By james_murray
We currently run the Varian implementation of AlignRT (termed OSMS), Version 5.0.1747.  I am seeking comments from those who may have upgraded their software to the latest version.  I don't know the number for the latest version.

Thank you
By daniel_vetterli
Hi James,
As far as I know, the latest version is 5.0.1748, called Neasden. We looked into it and decided not to upgrade, which is a pitty as the new software provides some nice improvements. However, to our judgement, it is no longer possible to use the "Move Couch" functionality in a reasonable way (both for Truebeam and Clinac). So, if your RTTs are used to use Move Couch for patient positioning routinely, then you have to carefully evaluate what you will give away. If you are not using AlignRT routinely for patient setup, then upgrading to Neasden is probably a good choice. If you provide me your email address then I can provide some more information. (daniel.vetterli@radioonkologie.ch)

Best regards
Daniel
By james_murray
Thank you.  I sent you an email.  I am not familiar with the "Move Couch" option, but I will check with the therapists.
By james_murray
According to Varian, the latest version is now 5.0.1749.

Jim