Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Discuss best practices and workflow advice for Surface Guided Radiation Therapy on all treatment sites.
By jacqui_dorney
Hi Everyone,

Quick question, can I ask who currently is using GateCT??  And what indications you are using it for?  We were thinking setting DIBH level and as an alternative for 4DCT.  Any feedback or hints and tips would be most welcome!!

Thanks in advance everyone

Jacqui
By weita_tsai
Hi Jacqui

We are using GateCT for DIBH and DRBH cases. We have a 1 hour training course for patient to learn how to cooperate with the voice coach and the respiration monitor. If patient have good performance at the training course, the patient will go to DIBH or DEBH pathway.

Wei-Ta
By karin_linden
Hi

We are using GateCT for training and "imaging" for DIBH, not for 4DCT at the moment since we had trouble getting it to work and are content with our belt on the Philips CT.

We train our DIBH patients on the CT with GateCT so they seem to be able to find a level that works. When we then do the imaging we loose signal for a while, Before we take our freebreathing CT we then use the system again to see that the patient is down on baseline again.

Best wishes

Karin
By jen_scharff
We are just getting trained on GateCT and would love to talk to clinics that have a GE Scanner, GateCT, and use GateCT for their DIBH patients.

We currently use RPM and a helical scan for our DIBH patients.  And apparently we are only allowed to do an axial scan with GateCT and a GE Scanner.  An axial scan takes much, much longer than a helical scan and has the potential to be "choppier".

Feel free to email me off the list at jennifer.scharff@unitypoint.org

Thanks for any and all help!

Jen
By jotsna
We are using GateCT for our lung and abdomen cases, both SBRT and non SBRT. Our physicians love to see the motion during CT to draw their ITVs. We have found our images to be a more accurate representation of motion after moving from RPM to GateCT.

We use Align RT for DIBH treatments, however have not found much benefit behind using GateCT for simulation of these patients.

Please feel free email me at j1singh@ucsd.edu for further discuss or questions.

Jotsna Singh