Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Share thoughts and ideas about SGRT in general and the SGRT Community.
By ConorWard
Hi there,

I'm hoping someone who has Align RT on multiple LINACs in their centre might be able to help me.
I'm wondering if the Postural Alignment is consistent if patients are swapped between different machines or do you see variations between machines?

Thanks!
Conor
By nicola_snell
We have just started using SGRT on both of our linacs and have not noticed a difference in the Postural Alignment when we switch machines. Hope that helps?
By joshua_naylor
we have AlignRT on four truebeam linacs and i have not heard of any difficulties using postural video for patients that switch machines. we set up using CT body contour reference each time (as advised by Clin Apps) so it should have no impact. i imagine that if one used the in room capture for set up it could potentially have some subtle variation but i doubt it would be noticeable
By joshua_naylor
we have AlignRT on four truebeam linacs and i have not heard of any difficulties using postural video for patients that switch machines. we set up using CT body contour reference each time (as advised by Clin Apps) so it should have no impact. i imagine that if one used the in room capture for set up it could potentially have some subtle variation but i doubt it would be noticeable
By ben_allen
Hi, we have postural positioning on all of our systems (4 linacs) and we have no experienced no problems when transferring patients between linacs, either from a set up pov or a verification imaging pov. I hope this helps. Ben