SGRT Bitesize Course for Radiation Oncologists
This course is designed to reflect the Radiation Oncologist's role in the use of SGRT and is made up of a series of 5-10 minute "bitesize" videos.Register
Session 1 – AlignRT in Clinical Practice: From Deep Inspiration Breathhold To Standard Operating Procedure For Every Patient
- Dr K Beer, MD, Radio-Onkologiezentrum Biel-Seeland-Berner Jura, Switzerland
Session 2 – Surface Guided Radiotherapy for Accuracy, Volume Reduction, Real-Time Tracking and Dose Verification
- Dr S Powell, MD, Memorial Sloane Kettering, USA
Session 3 – SGRT and Breast Cancer Radiotherapy: The Cleveland Clinic Experience
- Dr C Shah, MD, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, USA
Session 4 – Evaluation of SGRT to Perform DIBH Technique for Radiation Therapy of Left-Sided Breast Cancer
- Dr B. Pichon, MD, Groupe Oncorad Garonne, France
Session 5 – Surface Guided Radiation Therapy (SGRT) in SRS and SBRT
- Dr J Lawson, MD, Lexington Medical Center, USA
Session 6 – Surface Monitoring During Stereotactic Treatment of Oligometastases
- Dr C Mercier, MD, Iridium Cancer Network, Belgium
Session 7 – The Role of Surface Guided Radiotherapy in Intra-cranial Radiosurgery and Mediastinal Lymphoma
- Dr P Sanghvi, MD, University California San Diego, USA
Session 8 – Use of SGRT in SBRT: Can We Possibly Reduce Margin Expansion and Treatment-Related Toxicity?
- Dr J Heinzerling, MD, Southeast Radiation Oncology Group, USA
About the event
This course is designed to reflect the Radiation Oncologist’s role in the use of SGRT and is made up of a series of 5-10 minute “bitesize” videos.
*Vision RT is proud to be the financial sponsor, administrator and editor of the SGRT Community. Users and potential users of all SGRT systems can join the community, attend events and post messages on our forum. Clinical content is provided by users of SGRT and their views, workflows, clinical results etc are not endorsed or validated by Vision RT.
Register for this event