Evolution of SGRT- Indian Perspective
June 10, 2023
We're pleased to announce our 2nd SGRT Masterclass: Evolution of SGRT- Indian perspective, to be held in Mumbai.
Held in partnership with Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre.
*Agenda subject to change
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm: Registration and Lunch
- 1:30 pm – 1:35 pm: Introduction – Dr Ranjeet Bajpai
- 1:35 pm – 1:40 pm: Welcome address – Dr Vijay Haribhakti
- 1.40 pm – 1.50 pm: Journey of SGRT at RFH – OSMS to Patient ID- Dr. Prasad Raj Dandekar
- 1.50 pm – 2.05 pm: Overview of Surface Guided Radiotherapy – Mr. Sanket Patil
- 2.05 pm – 2.20 pm: Workflow of Surface Guided Radiotherapy – Mr. Manish Bhosale
- 2.20 pm – 2.45 pm: Implementation of SGRT in Clinical practice – Dr. Prasad Raj Dandekar
- 2.45 pm – 3.05 pm: Role of SGRT in Pediatric Cancer: Clinical Aspects – Dr. Amol Kakade
- 3.05 pm – 3.20 pm: Advantages of SGRT in Setup and Treatment of Pediatric Cancer Patients – Mr. Sunil Maurya
- 3.20 pm – 3.45 pm Current status and development of SGRT in ring gantry LINAC – Josh Naylor, MPE, MSc, DipIPEM, BSc(Hons), MIPEM, ANSHCS
- 3.45 pm – 4.00 pm High Tea
- 4.00 pm – 4.20 pm: Commissioning of Sim-RT in Radiotherapy – Mr. Sachin Rasal
- 04.20 pm – 04.40 pm Initial Experience: Commissioning of SGRT in ring gantry LINAC – Mr. Anand Jadhav
- 04.40 pm – 06.00 pm SGRT Demonstration on TrueBeam and Ethos- Dr. Naseem Shaikh, Dr Vineeth Kumar, Mr. Omkar, Mr. Alok, Mr. Vishal, Mr. Mayank, Mr. Yogesh
- 6.00 pm Departure by bus for dinner venue
About the event
Places for this event are limited, so we invite you to request an invitation, using the link below. Once your invite is confirmed we will share more information with you, including location details and the full agenda.
The SGRT Community is pleased to announce our second SGRT Masterclass: Evolution of SGRT- Indian Perspective, to be held in Mumbai, India on the 10th of June, 2023. This free learning event will be held in partnership with Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre and will feature experienced users of Surface Guided Radiation Therapy.
Our featured speaker will be:
Josh Naylor, MPE, MSc, DipIPEM, BSc(Hons), MIPEM, ANSHCS
Principal Physicist, University Hospitals Dorset, Dorset, UK
Register for this event
Request an invitationRegister