Infection Prevention & #RadOnc Patient Safety Roundtable
In this roundtable Q&A webinar, a panel of leading radiation oncology professionals discuss topics relating to patient safety and infection prevention.Register
- Delivering hypofractionation without compromising safety
- Departmental policy changes and implications
- Adapting to fluctuating patient volumes
- Infection prevention and motion management
- Lasting impacts of COVID-19 within radiation oncology practices
About the event
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, many practices have had to make changes to their policies, workflows, and treatment patterns to continue to deliver quality outcomes without compromising the safety of their patients and staff.
During this roundtable Q&A, leading radiation oncology professionals Louis Potters, MD, Josh Heinzerling, MD, and Stewart Gaede, PhD, discuss topics relating to patient safety and infection prevention and share their experiences within their respective practices.
Register for this event