SGRT Bitesize Course for Administrators
This course is designed to reflect the Administrator's role in the use of SGRT and is made up of a series of 5-10 minute "bitesize" videos.Register
Session 1 – Making the Clinical Business Case for SGRT
- Snehal Desai, MD, Kelsey-Seybold Cancer Center, USA
Session 2 – SGRT Implementation Benefits from a Practical Perspective
- C. Eric Wooten, MD, Radiation Oncologist, MUSC Health, Florence Medical Center
Session 3 – Administrative Considerations
- Delonie Gregory, Radiation Oncology Supervisor, Cleveland Clinic Florida, USA
- Anne Hubbard, Director of Health Policy, The American Society for Radiation Oncology, USA
- Debra Corbin, Director of Radiation Oncology, Northside Hospital Cancer Institute, USA
Session 4 – SGRT: Increasing Throughput and Efficiency
- Nancy H. Wiggers, MD, Chairman Department of Radiation Oncology, Northside Hospital Atlanta GA, USA
About the event
This course is designed to reflect the Administrator’s role in the use of SGRT and is made up of a series of 5-10 minute “bitesize” videos.
*Vision RT is proud to be the financial sponsor, administrator and editor of the SGRT Community. Users and potential users of all SGRT systems can join the community, attend events and post messages on our forum. Clinical content is provided by users of SGRT and their views, workflows, clinical results etc are not endorsed or validated by Vision RT.
Register for this event