SGRT Bitesize Course for Medical Physicists
This course is designed to reflect the Medical Physicist's role in the use of SGRT and is made up of a series of 5-10 minute "bitesize" videos.Register
Session 1 – SGRT Across The Clinic
- Michael J. Tallhamer, M.Sc DABR, Chief of Radiation Physics, Centura Health
Session 2 – How to succeed in implementing a SGRT system
- M.Dierl, Head of Medical Physics, Klinikum Bayreuth, Germany
Session 3 – A Practical Guide for Commissioning AlignRT® for Clinical Use
- Jonathan Rogers, MS, DABR, Chief Medical Physicist, Rock Hill and Lancaster Radiation Therapy Clinics
Session 4 – Implementing SGRT for Left Breast DIBH from Start to Finish
- Phil Silgen, MS, DABR, Chief Medical Physicist, HealthEast Cancer Center
Session 5 – Comparison of head immobilization with a metal frame and two different models of face masks
- Paul A. Jursinic, Ph.D., West Michigan Cancer Center
Session 6 – Advanced Camera Optimization
- Kristen A. McConnell, Ph.D. & Grace Kim, Ph.D.
Session 7 – SGRT & radiosurgery with HyperArc™, Experiences of Klinikum Darmstadt
- Christopher Rausch Dipl.-Phys, Clinical Application Speclialist, VisionRT Ltd.
Session 8 – Use of SGRT in SBRT: can we possibly reduce margin expansion and treatment related toxicity?
- Josh H. Heinzerling, MD, Department of Radiation Oncology, Levine Cancer Institute/Southeast Radiation Oncology Group
Session 9 – Limiting Tattoos and Marks: Implementation, Advantages, and Potential Hurdles
- David Cameron, MS DABR, Head of Physics, Hannleb Medical Physics, Chief Physicist, ROCC
Session 10 – AlignRT® with Halcyon from patient setup to monitoring
- Daniel NGUYEN, Medical physicist, ORLAM Mâcon
About the event
This course is designed to reflect the Medical Physicist’s role in the use of SGRT and is made up of a series of 5-10 minute “bitesize” videos.
Register for this event