SGRT Bitesize Course for Medical Physicists
This course is designed to reflect the Medical Physicist's role in the use of SGRT and is made up of a series of 5-10 minute "bitesize" videos.Register
Session 1 – SGRT Across The Clinic
- Michael J. Tallhamer, M.Sc DABR, Chief of Radiation Physics, Centura Health
Session 2 – How to succeed in implementing a SGRT system
- M.Dierl, Head of Medical Physics, Klinikum Bayreuth, Germany
Session 3 – A Practical Guide for Commissioning AlignRT® for Clinical Use
- Jonathan Rogers, MS, DABR, Chief Medical Physicist, Rock Hill and Lancaster Radiation Therapy Clinics
Session 4 – Implementing SGRT for Left Breast DIBH from Start to Finish
- Phil Silgen, MS, DABR, Chief Medical Physicist, HealthEast Cancer Center
Session 5 – Comparison of head immobilization with a metal frame and two different models of face masks
- Paul A. Jursinic, Ph.D., West Michigan Cancer Center
Session 6 – Advanced Camera Optimization
- Kristen A. McConnell, Ph.D. & Grace Kim, Ph.D.
Session 7 – SGRT & radiosurgery with HyperArc™, Experiences of Klinikum Darmstadt
- Christopher Rausch Dipl.-Phys, Clinical Application Speclialist, VisionRT Ltd.
Session 8 – Use of SGRT in SBRT: can we possibly reduce margin expansion and treatment related toxicity?
- Josh H. Heinzerling, MD, Department of Radiation Oncology, Levine Cancer Institute/Southeast Radiation Oncology Group
Session 9 – Limiting Tattoos and Marks: Implementation, Advantages, and Potential Hurdles
- David Cameron, MS DABR, Head of Physics, Hannleb Medical Physics, Chief Physicist, ROCC
Session 10 – AlignRT® with Halcyon from patient setup to monitoring
- Daniel NGUYEN, Medical physicist, ORLAM Mâcon
About the event
This course is designed to reflect the Medical Physicist’s role in the use of SGRT and is made up of a series of 5-10 minute “bitesize” videos.
*Vision RT is proud to be the financial sponsor, administrator and editor of the SGRT Community. Users and potential users of all SGRT systems can join the community, attend events and post messages on our forum. Clinical content is provided by users of SGRT and their views, workflows, clinical results etc are not endorsed or validated by Vision RT.
Register for this event