SGRT Bitesize Course on DIBH
This course features expert clinical users sharing their experiences with Deep Inspiration Breathhold (DIBH) and is made up of a series of 5-10 minute "bitesize" videos.Register
Session 1 – SGRT and Breast Cancer Radiotherapy: The Cleveland Clinic Experience
- Dr C Shah, MD, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, USA
Session 2 – Using SGRT to Improve the Quality of Care for Lymphoma Patients
- Clare Hartill, Lead Research & Development Radiographer, Guy’s Cancer Centre
Session 3 – Audit Comparing Breast Treatments Using Varian RPMTM With SGRT Tattooless Using AlignRT
- Katie Clerkin, Clinical Specialist Radiation Therapist, Beacon Hospital, Dublin
Session 4 – RT-associated heart injury in patients with breast cancer: Evidence and Avoidance presented
- Lawrence B. Marks, M.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC
Session 5 – Respiratory control to avoid RT-associated cardiac damage in Left-sided breast cancer patients
Session 6 – DIBH – Is Now the Time to Reduce Port Films?
- Rongxiao Zhang, PhD, Massachusetts General Hospital
Session 7 – Improving Intra-Fractional Target Positioning Accuracy for Left Breast Irradiation with Deep-Inspiration Breath-Hold Technique
- Yi Rong, PhD, DABR, Assitant Professor, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
Session 8 – AlignRT based DIBH clinical implementation
- Lily Tang, PhD, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
About the event
This course features expert clinical users sharing their experiences with Deep Inspiration Breathhold (DIBH) and is made up of a series of 5-10 minute “bitesize” videos.
*Vision RT is proud to be the main financial sponsor, administrator and editor of the SGRT Community. Users and potential users of all SGRT systems can join the community, attend events and post messages on our forum. Clinical content is provided by users of SGRT and their views, workflows, clinical results etc are not endorsed or validated by Vision RT.
Register for this event