SGRT Bitesize Course on SABR/SBRT
This course features expert clinical users sharing their experiences with Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT, sometimes known as SABR) in a series of 5-10 minute "bitesize" videos.Register
Session 1 – Surface monitoring during stereotactic treatment of oligometastases
- Dr C Mercier, MD, Iridium Cancer Network, Belgium
Session 2 – Workflow for lung SBRT from CT to treatment
- M. Dierl, Head of Medical Physics, Klinikum Bayreuth, Germany
Session 3 – Surface Guided Radiation Therapy (SGRT) in SRS and SBRT
- Dr J Lawson, MD, Lexington Medical Center, USA
Session 4 – Use of SGRT in SBRT: Can We Possibly Reduce Margin Expansion and Treatment-Related Toxicity?
- Dr J Heinzerling, MD, Southeast Radiation Oncology Group, USA
Session 5 – Clinical Case Studies SGRT to solve complex set ups, motion management and delivery
- Luke Rock MSc DABR, Chief Medical Physicist, Beacon Hospital
Session 6 – First Steps with SGRT in a Multi-Linac Department
- Stewart Gaede, PhD MCCPM, Medical Physicist, London Regional Cancer Program
Session 7 – SGRT: Value and Implementation for SBRT
- Ryan Foster, PhD, Chief Physicist, Atrium Health
Session 8 – This short video will walk you through an example case using the AlignRT SGRT system. It is filmed at Parker, Centura Health, Denver. You will see how AlignRT is used to set up and monitor the patient for SABR cases.
About the event
This course features expert clinical users sharing their experiences with Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT, sometimes known as SABR) in a series of 5-10 minute “bitesize” videos.
Register for this event