SGRT Bitesize Course on SRS
This course features expert clinical users sharing their experiences with Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) and is made up of a series of 5-10 minute "bitesize" videos.Register
Session 1 – Surface Guided Radiation Therapy (SGRT) in SRS and SBRT
- Dr J Lawson, MD, Lexington Medical Center, USA
Session 2 – Clinical Rationale for SGRT for Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Yoshiya Yamada MD FRCPC, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, USA
Session 3 – Comparison of head immobilization with a metal frame and two different models of face masks
- Paul A. Jursinic, Ph.D., West Michigan Cancer Center
Session 4 – SGRT & radiosurgery with HyperArc™, Experiences of Klinikum Darmstadt
- Christopher Rausch Dipl.-Phys, Clinical Application Speclialist, VisionRT Ltd.
Session 5 – Optical Surface Guidance for Submillimeter Monitoring of Intrafraction Motion During Frameless Stereotactic Radiotherapy Including Hyperarc™ Treatments
- Elizabeth Covington, Ph.D., UAB Medicine, USA
Session 6 – SGRT for SRS SGRT for SRS
- Matthew Taylor Chief RT(T), UC San Diego
Session 7 – Align RT-based Frameless SRS Using The Integrated TrueBeam STx Platform: The UC Irvine Experience
- Carlos Monterrosa, BS, RT(T), UC Irvine Hospital
About the event
This course features expert clinical users sharing their experiences with Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) and is made up of a series of 5-10 minute “bitesize” videos.
*Vision RT is proud to be the financial sponsor, administrator and editor of the SGRT Community. Users and potential users of all SGRT systems can join the community, attend events and post messages on our forum. Clinical content is provided by users of SGRT and their views, workflows, clinical results etc are not endorsed or validated by Vision RT.
Register for this event