February 07, 14, 21, 28
Join us, once again for another round of our popular SGRTuesdays webinar series, every Tuesday in February!Register
About the event
SGRTuesdays are back for another round.
In this popular webinar series, experienced users of Surface Guided Radiation Therapy (SGRT) share their knowledge.
Every webinar is entirely free and includes the opportunity for CE Credits*.
- Understand the fundamental benefits offered by SGRT, and learn how to get started with this technology in your clinic
- Find out what successful implementation of SGRT looks like, through case studies of clinical workflows from practitioners across the world
- Learn how to expand clinical utilization of SGRT and realise the potential for this technology across multiple treatment sites, including DIBH, SRS and SBRT, as well as delivering tattoo and mark free radiotherapy
- Understand how SGRT can deliver more value for radiation therapy patients and enhance the safety and accuracy of their treatment, including during the planning phase
- Find out what’s next in radiation therapy, and how this technology will be used in the future
- Learn about how to introduce tattoo and mark-free workflows with the go-live of an SGRT
- Understand the methodology and processes used to safely commission an SGRT system
- Hear about different clinical research applications that can be realized with the introduction of SGRT
Vision RT is proud to be the financial sponsor, administrator and editor of the SGRT Community. Users and potential users of all SGRT systems can join the community, attend events and post messages on our forum. Clinical content is provided by users of SGRT and their views, workflows, clinical results etc are not endorsed or validated by Vision RT.
*CE credits pending. More information will be posted on this page shortly.
Register for this event